Nobis Enterprises provides services to federal, state and local government.
Our 36-year legacy of experience makes us uniquely qualified to meet government requirements. More than 70 Nobis Enterprises employees provide administrative, mailroom, recycling and custodial services supporting 9 federal and state clients in 16 states. Our team is ready to customize services to meet your business needs.
- Dobbins Air Reserve Base, Marietta – Nobis Enterprises (NE) employees and supervisors provide janitorial services base-wide, while additional NE employees collect recyclables and operate the Dobbins Recycling Center
- Environmental Protection Agency, Atlanta – NE employees and supervisor manage the Mail Center and Supply Room for the agency
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Atlanta - NE employees serve the Mail Room at the Atlanta Federal Center
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) - NE employees provide administrative services at 17 HUD Mail Centers in 16 states
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, Atlanta - NE employees and supervisors manage the mail center
- Social Security Administration, Atlanta – NE employees and supervisor manage the mail center; additional NE employees perform file room services in the Human Resources department
- Department of Corrections – NE employee provides cleaning services
- Veterans Administration – NE employees provide administrative services
For additional information please contact David Suddreth at 770-427-9000 or [email protected]