Nobis Enterprises provides services to federal, state and local government.
Our 36-year legacy of experience makes us uniquely qualified to meet government requirements. Our team is ready to customize services to meet your business needs.
- Dobbins Air Reserve Base, Marietta – 14 Nobis Enterprises (NE) employees and 2 supervisors provide Janitorial Services base-wide, while 4 NE employees collect recyclables and operate the Dobbins Recycling Center
- Environmental Protection Agency, Atlanta – 9 NE employees; 1 supervisor manages the Mail Center and Supply Room for the agency
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Atlanta - 2 NE employees serve the Mail Room at the Atlanta Federal Center
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) - 22 NE employees provide administrative services at 17 HUD Mail Centers in 14 states
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, Atlanta - 9 NE employees and 2 supervisors manage the mail center
- Social Security Administration, Atlanta – 6 NE employees and 1 supervisor manage the mail center; 2 NE employees perform file room services in the Human Resources department
- Department of Corrections – 1 NE employee provides cleaning services
For additional information please contact Jim Lynch at 770-427-9000 or [email protected]